Max's passion for fitness began as a young athlete, when he realized that extra work in the gym yielded better results on the playing field. After graduating from James Madison University, he took his interests to the next level, enrolling in and graduating from the National Personal Training Institute. Max has been both a student and practitioner of effective fitness ever since, honing his skills with clients at Fitness First and Washington Sports Club, and leading youth sports programs with Fairfax County Public Schools, before joining the team at True Fitness and Nutrition. Max spends his free time with his wife, Carly, their son, Ty, and two cats, Cannoli and Biscotti. He also enjoys playing sports, playing cards, and learning other languages.
A fit and healthy body is created with each decision we make, every day. Appropriate attention to strength, mobility, nutrition and aerobic capacity will set the foundation for success. My job is to provide the information and guidance to help clients maximize each of the above components. Furthermore, I believe that a healthy life involves positive relationships and having fun. I strive to bring both this spirit and the science of true fitness to every session.
- Youth athletics and group instruction
- Sport-specific training for youth and adult athletes
- Barbell training for maximizing strength, power and physique
- Program design for total body composition
- Sound nutrition guidance for body fat reduction and healthy lifestyle
How to get the most out of a session with Max
- Plan to work your body
- Plan to work your mind
- Strive to get better every single session
- NPTI Certified Trainer and Nutrition Coach
- Precision Nutrition Level 1