Without proper recovery, performance - at the gym, at the office and at home - suffers. Massage therapy is recognized as one of the most effective ways to speed recovery and recharge your batteries.
No matter what your priorities are - injury prevention, pain management, rehabilitation, or good old fashioned relaxation - massage deserves a place in your wellness program.
Our licensed massage therapist applies a wide range of methods to relieve stress and tension, including:
- Myofascial Release
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Sports Massage
- Strain/Counterstrain Technique
- Swedish Massage
- Kinesio Taping® Method
TrueFN Massage Services brings you:
- Relaxation and improved recovery from training and everyday stressors
- A variety of different bodywork modalities in each session, tailored to your needs
- Wellness-enhancing tools and techniques to use in your everyday life
- Massage therapy from a lifter who knows firsthand the impact of training has on your body
“What I like about TrueFN? Aside from everything? Everything. I recently had a massage with Kyori and is was fantastic!”
— Mary S.
"Kyori takes the time to listen and understand your issues. She offers advice on how to stretch on your own time to help the affected area. Kyori is an excellent massage therapist."
— Katherine D.
“Getting a massage at TrueFN after my marathon was a superb decision. Kyori really knows how to treat tired and tense muscles.”
— Guro E.