Kyori is the cream of the crop in massage therapy, and you’ll feel the difference as soon as you lay on her table. She has been a licensed massage therapist in Northern Virginia since 2005, working with athletes as well as the general population. Her experience includes close collaboration with chiropractors and other health professionals, providing tailored treatments for injury prevention, pain management, rehabilitation and relaxation in a caring and safe environment. From chronic muscular and fascial aches and pains to acute tissue injury, to just plain feeling great, Kyori’s experience helps you feel and move better.
My goal is to provide each client continuing support to achieve personal wellness goals and to maintain a lifetime of balance and health in conjunction with your training sessions. During each massage session, I combine a variety of different bodywork modalities to bring a better healing experience and keep your training progressing forward.
- Myofascial release
- Pregnancy massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Sports massage
- Geriatric massage
- Strain/counterstrain technique
- Swedish massage
How to get the most out of a session with Kyori
- Communicate with me! I can do a better job when I know how you’re feeling.
- Be in the moment. Getting a massage increases body awareness, so take advantage.
- If you have any particular areas of concern (including abdominal work), please bring a doctor’s note.
Professional Credentials & Affiliations
- Licensed by the State of Virginia Board of Nursing
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- International Association of Animal Massage Therapist (IAAMT)
Work with Kyori