Kevin’s passion for creating progression in each and every single individual blossomed from an outpatient physical therapy clinic at VCU. He was inspired by the physicians, and eventually interned at the brain and spinal cord division of MCV/VCU, Ortho Virginia outpatient clinic, and Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training center. Here, he helped others by uniting both rehabilitative movements and sports performance. Kevin spends his free time playing sports, hanging out with his girlfriend, Miann, and taking care of his grandma. To keep that competitive drive as an athlete, he is an elite level powerlifter placing within the top 5 at 2016 Raw Nationals, 2017 Collegiate Nationals, and 2017 Arnold Sports Festival.
Strength training is key to enable the individual to perform and function. I am fascinated by the body’s ability to adapt and endure. As I learn more about the human body, I feel that it is my responsibility to share my expertise with those others.
- Customized training protocols for weight loss and strength training
- Barbell training for maximizing strength, power, and physique
- Sport Specific Coaching - Powerlifting
How to get the most out of a session with Kevin
- Leave your problems and worries at the door
- Take advantage of this opportunity to ask questions.
- Be punctual.
- BS Kinesiology and Health Sciences, minor Psychology
- USAPL Club Coach