Justine is a personal trainer with a very unique background. For over 18 years she worked as a behavioral therapist for children and adults with autism, and she continues her commitment to this cause through her work as a training and workshop leader for Parents of Autistic Children of Northern Virginia. However, since 2015, Justine has also been lucky enough to turn her second passion - fitness - into a career. After pursuing her own education through the National Personal Training Institute, Justine joint forces with her fellow NPTI graduates and teachers at True Fitness and Nutrition in 2015.
It's all about motivation. I have been inspiring motivation with my therapeutic clients throughout my career. In therapy and in personal training, it's my job to teach you how to work properly, but also how to harness your power within. All of us need motivation, even trainers need a trainer! I am excited to be part of the brilliant team at True Fitness and Nutrition, and I look forward to growing and learning with YOU.
- Motivational coaching for adults and youth with special needs
- Barbell training for maximizing strength, power and physique
- Program design for total body composition
- Sound nutrition guidance for body fat reduction and a healthy lifestyle
How to get the most out of a session with Justine
- Just show up! You will never leave the studio regretting a workout!
- I will always be honest with you. Be honest with me :)
- Adopt Nike’s mantra and just do it! It’s supposed to be hard!
- NPTI Certified Trainer and Nutrition Coach
- USAW Level 1