Brad has been passionate about fitness since high school. At both James Madison University and the University of Maryland, this fire turned competitive through natural bodybuilding and powerlifting. Studying under high-level coaches and PHDs of exercise science, he deployed his knowledge of programming and movement patterns in his new career as a strength coach. Brad has since been invited to share these skills at national and international powerlifting competitions as a team coach. He brings his cutting-edge strength and conditioning skillset right to his clients in every session. Brad spends his free time with his girlfriend, Heather, and their dog, Griff. He also volunteers as a meet director and state referee for the USAPL, and enjoys the outdoors.
Physical strength is vital for all purposes in life and gives the individual a skillset of determination, patience and confidence. Patience is a strength and strength comes from patience. My abilities are designed to help clients create a plan to achieve their goals. The focus in each session, program and exercise is progress and education. Progress and knowledge lead to positivity and understanding of how important the mindset is in fitness.
- Movement analysis and patterning
- Sport-specific programming in powerlifting
- Scientific approach to strength training for true fitness
- Powerlifting competition game-day coaching
How to get the most out of a session with Brad
- Strive for positivity when sessions get tough
- Prepare to lift and learn
- Ask questions
- USA Powerlifting Club Coach and State Referee
- ClinicalAthlete Weightlifting Certification (CWC)
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist (FRCms)