It's Labor Day so we have a little "labor" for your brain. Take this 6-question quiz and be the FIRST respondent on Facebook with all the right answers...win a beauteous True Fitness & Nutrition t-shirt! Try not to use the interwebs for assistance, not that we'll know if you do. Integrity, people!
Let the games begin...
1) True or False: the average person can squat more weight than he/she can deadlift.
2) The major muscles stretched during a "Couch Stretch" are:
3) Which of the following foods has the most protein per serving?
whole wheat spaghetti
4) How much does the standard barbell weigh?
5) For body fat loss, nutrition is:
equally as important as exercise
more important than exercise
less important than exercise
not an important factor
6) True or False: "heavy" strength training is more important for building bone density than calcium supplementation is.